Ok, I have nothing positive to blog about so I'm falling back on the old reliable... yes, it's another meme!
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? The blue cheesier the better
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No (does one smoke
heroin? I thought it got snorted??)
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. Your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty? Venti decaf 8 pump peppermint non-fat no-whip mocha
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on the doctor and exactly what he or she is going to do to me.
6. What do you like on hot dogs? There's only one kind I'll eat and on that kind I put yellow mustard
7. Favorite Christmas song? It varies a lot but it's just about always classical. Right now? Quem Pastores
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lots of coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Uh, not.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have a favorite but I have lots I like
What happened to number 11?
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Depends on who you ask.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I lose my temper badly and quickly
14. Middle name? Elizabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I really don't want to go to work, 2) my knee hurts, 3) my doctor is a jerk who doesn't care that my knee hurts as long as it means she doesn't have to fight with my insurance company.
16.What drinks do you regularly drink? water mostly, then coffee, then vodka
17. Current worry right now? My daughter's lack of listening skills
19. Favorite place to be? Asleep
k20. How did you bring in the New Year? You know, I don't remember what we did last year
21. Like to travel? Oh yeaahhhhH!!
22. Name three people who will complete this? I hate this question and refuse to answer
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, bunny slippers
24. What color shirt are you wearing? green
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? don't know - never tried!
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? black
28. Would you be a pirate? Nah, no hot showers
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? That would assume I get a shower at a point at which I'm both awake enough and cheerful enough to sing.
30. Favorite girls' name? No favorite
31. Favorite boys' name? No real favorite here either
32. What's in your pocket right now? a wadded up Kleenex, a plastic barrette, and the bluetooth headset from my cellphone
33. Last thing that made you laugh? You know who you are even if you disagree as to what (exactly) you said... ;)
34. Best bed sheets as a child? white with flowers
35. Worst injury you've ever had? C-sections (2) - does that count?
36. Do you love where you live? No.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 (we don't have 'real' cable either, ok?)
38. Who is your loudest friend? No clue - everyone line up now and talk into this decibel meter, ok?
39. Who is your oldest friend? in terms of longest term? Maggie.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? not that I'm aware of - unless you count the cat.
41. What is your favorite book? The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien, A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett, the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, and, of course, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
42. What is your favorite candy? Butter toffee covered with chocolate
43. Favorite Sports Team? none really... sorry!!
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? working (reading a contract to be more specific)
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? PLEASE GOD LET ME HAVE SEEN THE TIME WRONG.
You know... I think herein lies my next blog post. I get these memes all the time by email. Sometimes, I get the same set of questions 3 and 4 times from the same friends. I mean, really, who cares whether I use croutons or bacon bits or both or neither?? How does that really make someone know me better? Next meme I post? Be prepared to think!!