Sep 6, 2007

A Gordian Knot of Nerves and Excitement

Well, I heard from my OB at 2:07 p.m. this afternoon. Looks like I peed on enough sticks. (Although I peed on another one this morning - just to be sure... again.) We are, indeed, expecting again. My HCG number is good and my progesterone is terrific. (They look for at least 15 with 20 being quite good and mine's 42.) We have our first ultrasound scheduled for about 8 weeks - September 27th.

I am thrilled.
I am terrified.

It's going to be a very long 3 weeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! And good luck! I'll be thinking good thoughts in your direction!

Jade said...

Congrats again! Call whenever you feel like chatting, I'll try to remember to keep my cell phone on me :)

Greta Adams said...

oh congrats...i am so excited....i did the same thing with my pregnancy....it's something about constantly peeing on a stick for you too look at....

CONGRATS !!!!

smileymamaT said...

OK! multitudes of pee-sticks (funny) and a good number, that sounds so far so good...many happy positive sunshiney thoughts being beamed toward you right this very minute!
:) T

Gina said...

Congrats! I knew we could do it...You can save the little girl clothes for me, because this may be a boy! ( lol!!)

LJ said...

Sending happy healthy pregnancy vibes your way!!