Feb 9, 2008

Because I Feel Like Wasting Time on a Lazy Saturday Night

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
No shit, sherlock!

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Some of them with everything, some of them with some things, and the rest aren't really friends.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Been there, done that.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I do; though I also believe that we may not know what that reason is/was for a very long time - or even in this lifetime.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Not unless a dollar really equals $.17.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Sarah or Cindy because they can keep things in perspective and still maintain their compassion.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Again, been there, done that - guess not!

OK what happened to #8?

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Usually, it's my mother's nagging voice that pops into my mind at random, and unwelcome, times.

10. What’s your most favorite scar?
My c-section scar because, without it, my daughter wouldn't be here.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Mid-March 2005, an instrument flight lesson. (I puked and that was that until the baby came and now I can't afford to fly.)

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Like I remember? Probably "hi" or something like that.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eye crinkles and broad shoulders, a nice smile, and a good sense of humor.

14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.…
CHOCOLATE!

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Get through the jewelry show I'm doing at the end of the month with a HUGE profit.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time, who would you call?
The nurse to find out how long I'd been in the coma

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Well, I have one, am expecting one, I suppose I could do one more than that without flipping.

18. Would you make a good parent?
My husband says I am a good parent. I'll let my kids' future therapists be the judge of that one.

19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
My current favorite picture was taken at a waterfall about 13 months ago - shows all three of us on an incredibly warm January day and is, amazingly, flattering for all of us!

20. What’s your middle name? Elizabeth

21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
How annoying it is that most cold medications pass the placenta

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I've watched enough sci fi shows to know that effing with the past is a BAD idea.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My sister was - and was way prettier than I was, unfortunately for me.

24. What are you wearing right now?
black knit pants, red shoes, red sweatshirt, and a black t-shirt that says "I'll bet she's tougher than that; she runs with vampires." (Jade - August 2!!!!)

25. Righty or Lefty?
Right

26. Best place to eat?
Local favorites? The Elbow Room, Olympia Diner
All time favorites? Tisha's Oceanfront Dining (Cape May, NJ)

27. Favorite jeans?
None right now, my maternity jeans itch!!

28. Favorite Animal?
Cats generally but our cat tends to be kind of annoying...

29. Favorite juice?
Pineapple

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Ohhhh yeah - over Christmas when I was in 3rd grade.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
More times than I can count; including right now.

32. Ever had a bar fight?
Nope.

33. Who knows you the best?
Me.

34. Shoe size?
Increasing daily. Was 7.5, now 8.5 creeping to a 9.

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses - but cool ones.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Not unless you count when I try to get a pill down her throat.

37. Been to Mexico?
Nope

38. Did you buy something today?
Yep - trips to Target for everyday stuff (diapers, laundry soap) and Lowes for pre-painting supplies (TSP, stain-killing primer)

39. Did you get sick today?
Yes, sadly.

40. Do you miss someone today?
All sorts of people

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
A battle of wills with my 2 year old but not enough to qualify as a fight.

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Oh, Lord, I don't know... Before I was pregnant with Katie, I think. I've had a gift certificate for one for the last year and a half but haven't been able to get time to use it.

43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Me

44. Last person to see you cry?
My daughter

45. Who made you cry?
My daughter (and exhaustion)

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
John is watching some TV show right now and I'm in the room - not sure what it is though.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Sit on the couch and be sick, then go to Mass tomorrow afternoon and then to Mom's for meatballs and spaghetti

48. Who do you think will repost this?
Probably no one.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
My husband, currently hanging.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
It's 11:37 p.m., where are you going to find a priest??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jees! THAT was a real tag!
I said f%ck the State dept of Taxation 5 years ago...My ass is grass when I get back and file, lol!

Jade said...

August 2?!? WOO! That's a Saturday... I wonder if Dan will miss me that weekend while I'm hiding out and reading? *grin*