Dec 15, 2008

She Is...

Written for a friend about her mother. Her mom, by the way, sounds like the mom I wish I had and the mom I want to be.

She Is

She is
indomitable,
intrepid,
undeniable.

She is
a force to be
reckoned
with.

She is
the adult I want
to be.

She is
enduring,
engaging,
stalwart.

She is
nowhere to be
found;
she is with
me
minutes after
I call.

She is
the mother I want
to be.

She is
spirited,
spunky,
amazing.

She has
my
heart.
She is
my
all.

She is
everything I want
to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!
Thank you for sharing!

smileymamaT said...

That was so nice. That is the mother I aspire to be as well.
On another note, I read of your friend Ann's passing and she sounds like a beautiful person. My condolences. It sounds like she was a lifelong gift to those who loved her.