May 3, 2010

A Bit of An Explanation...

A couple weeks ago, I titled a post SEATTLE!!! This was, I realize, a bit inexplicable as the subject of the post (John winning his first jury trial) doesn't seem to relate at all. I almost didn't want to believe it was finally going to happen. You see, I'm going to meet one of my very best friends. We've been trying to do this for, quite literally, years. Add to that, I am traveling All By Myself.

But, today, it's booked. My mastercard is melting (until the "enemy" finally pays up and John gets paid for the case) but it's booked. Open jaws trip: Hartford to Portland, where she'll meet me, then we'll drive down to Seattle and I'll fly home from there.

I, Wife/Mommy/Employee, am going on vacation. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, did I "eeee" out loud?

5 comments:

Harriet said...

Hooray! It's a well-earned vacation. I hope you have a marvelous time.

LJ said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How flippin' exciting!!!!!!!

Brightdreamer said...

Hey, you've earned it... enjoy the vacation!

Jade said...

*HAPPY DANCE* I can hardly wait!
SQUEEEEE!

smileymamaT said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you, that is so cool. Have lots of not-at-work, not-at-home, traveling-by-yourself FUN! :) :)