Nov 25, 2008

New (brief) post up at Keep the Geek.

In other news...
  • the solos at both churches on Sunday went well (solo trio in William Walton's Jubilate Deo at Center Church and the opening and (near) closing solos in Chilcott's Loving Shepherd (at the cantor stand even) at P&A).
  • the trip I was going to be making to the PNW this spring has been killed by my 3 year old's dance recital schedule. To say I'm disappointed is an exceeding understatement.
  • the cold that I managed to stave off so that I could sing the solos is arriving but that's ok, better now than Sunday last.

4 comments:

LauraJ said...

i'd give my eye teeth to hear you sing, just once.

Jade said...

ARGH!

Bah... that's a darned busy time of year.

What about making the trip in the summer... maybe a couple weeks after the 4th of July? If we get it in the books a few months ahead of time then D can't plan any spontaneous vacations for that weekend.

Jade said...

Unless we back it up to the end of April and you call in sick one weekend.

(I'm an instigator, I know... but really... just dial up... *cough cough* a little, and you're good to go! It's not as though you'd be totally slacking over here, you're going to do two shows)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!