Feb 11, 2009

Oh Baby

The little bean is measuring right on target at 7 weeks 4 days, giving us an estimated due date of 9/26/09. The heartbeat was fluttering away - no trouble seeing it! I'll be going back every 2 weeks through the first trimester.

Feeling rather relieved here as the last time we conceived after having a baby, we lost the baby; though it wasn't until several weeks after the initial ultrasound, the baby measured really small at the u/s then and the heartbeat was hard to find - so measuring right on target and a lovely flutter was a big relief.

6 comments:

Jade said...

Look at the cute little bean! :) Glad to see everything is moving along!

Anonymous said...

And I say again, Hooray!

LauraJ said...

I posted a comment about my overexuberant excitement for the new coming addition and then blogger ate it. Maybe I was too excited!!! :) Take care!!

Anonymous said...

You are pregnant?
Wow!
Awesome!
Congrats!
Sweet!

smileymamaT said...

OH!
A little bean?
Awww.... :) :) :)

ps my word verification is ockhol. That's something you can't drink now, HAR har har... I'm such a nerd :)

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Oh, just rub it in, SMT! ;) There's vodka waiting for me in September...

Thanks, everyone!