Apr 24, 2009

Quae Morebat

From the Stabat Mater for those who are morbidly curious as to how I sing - click on the post title to play the file.

Concert was SRO and the offering covered the costs. We were thrilled. The choir did wonderfully; the strings were excellent.

The Quae Morebat is first. That's the aria I did.

The soprano (I sang the alto) in the Quis Est Homo is Kim Young - who is wonderful!! I'm privileged to be able to sing with her. We're joined in the allegro by Beverly Boyle and Suzanne Fournier, also great fun to sing with.

Ok, hopefully this will work!!

2 comments:

LauraJ said...

Aw, it says wrong file!
off-topic: Just curious, do you know gender of the baby yet?

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Well, crud!! It works when I try it here. :( Email me at k e l l e y s q u a r e d @ s n e t.net (without the spaces) with the email address you're using these days and I'll send you a direct link.

And, nope, not yet - maybe this coming week if the baby cooperates!

Anyone else having trouble with that file?? (The learning curve on this has been steep to say the least!)