Feb 4, 2007

Announcing...


You guys are great. Your help in this name choice was invaluable. And, given that there were a couple of names I just couldn't give up even though I decided on this one for the overall site, I have plans for some of the other names as various style lines (i.e., the Onitaria line, the Besilvered line, etc.) as, while I anticipate each piece being one of a kind, I also anticipate having pieces with similar themes.

So there's the logo. I'm quite pleased with it. It's simple but clean. When I get a little money, I'd like to have some tags printed up to send with the jewelry - silver ink on black paper. Like it?

Now all I need to do is (a) build the site: quite a challenge for someone who doesn't yet know Dreamweaver and (b) make some more jewelry so I have enough to offer!

11 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

So are you a jeweller by chance? Way cool, pictures of your work would be gr8 :)

LJ said...

you could save money and learn how to screen print your own tags!!
Congratulations on your new beginnings! I can't wait to see your wonderful work! I hope I can afford one of your pieces! I LOVE silver jewelry, I'm not a fan of gold. Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

Very nice! If you have a second, could you send me your email address? And D-J's too? I lost all my files when my hard drive crashed last week. Thanks!

Jade said...

Nice logo! The star is a really nice touch, and I think it'll be great printed silver on black background! If you want some tips on Dreamweaver let me know... I learned by playing with it, and it seemed pretty intuitive to me.

Cazzie!!! said...

Itd be a nice logo on a leather keychain to give to customers. If you could get one made up like that, make em remember your business too :)

Anonymous said...

I like that name and logo! I must have slept on that choice...Dreamweaver...hmnnn It has been a couple of years for me back when I had a corporate life and didn't know what gesso and blogging were!

Greta Adams said...

so glad you have a name...

graymama said...

This logo is just dreamy! I watched Shrek 2 with Buddy the other day, and your logo reminded me of the Fairy Godmother and the Happily Ever After Potion :-)

Gina said...

IS it too early to order???

smileymamaT said...

Beautiful name. Simple and elegant. Is your website up and running to sell your work?
-T

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Soon, JT and T, I promise!

I've got my site built - or at least enough to put it up, I'm just waiting for the webhosting guy (a longtime friend of John's) to get back to me - really kind of frustrating!\

Thanks for your support everyone!