Mar 15, 2008

It Was a Crappy Day But Then...

I got a chance to make a pair of earrings from a tutorial I bought on Etsy last night. I sent a picture of the earrings to the writer of the tutorial and she asked if she could post it on her blog!! Whee!!

Check out my newest creation at http://decorshandmades.blogspot.com/. They look a little gold in the picture but they're sterling with amethysts.

Pretty well made up for feeling like sh*t warmed over with a goodly side of sn*t (bad chest cold - they assure me it's not possible to cough myself into labor - I sure hope they're right), having a cantankerous toddler, and Mr. PPG being a typical male(read, "royal pain in the *ss") for much of the day.

But I'm not going to think about that. I'm going to drink another cup of hot fluids, fill up my humidifier, and go to bed. And think about the lovely earrings and the flattering response from the teacher. Beats the heck out of dwelling on potty training.

4 comments:

LJ said...

indeed they are beautiful!!
do take care!

Corra said...

I am glad that you had fun, you did it very, very well dearie. :)

smileymamaT said...

I went to see them, they really are gorgeous, go you! (uh, I mean, go to bed, you poor thing, hope you feel better soon!!!!)

Jade said...

Hope you are feeling better!

The earrings are fantastic! I love them! *grin*