Mar 15, 2006

Every Day is a Winding Road

Or so my radio just said.

Post 2 and I still can't figure out how to get my picture into the profile area. I am so fucking hopeless sometimes.

Ok, here's the discussion for today. My mother wants the URL for my blog. I went back through my old Live Journal blog (username: peppypilotgirl) and there's really only one post that had her in it. Several she might object to on language or other bases but only one that dealt with her. (Although many could, I assure you!) So, do I figure that if she reads my blog she goes in knowing full well there could be stuff there she wouldn't like? Or do I hope she forgets about it. (Which she probably would.)

Music: Sirius Channel 30: Coffee House.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Hope she forgets about it, but if she doesn't you can always set up something more like a family blog - something where you can update baby photos and stuff & it's family friendly. Just keep in mind, if you start another blog through blogger, and they click on your profile, it'll show your other blogs. I have my family friendly site through my free space offered by Comcast.

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for the advice!!