Mar 23, 2006

I Don't Mind You Coming Here And Wasting All My Time

Things I Ought to Be Doing
  • Making those cookies for the fire department
  • Picking up the immense pile on the kitchen island
  • Checking my business voicemail and email
  • Finding a form calendar for 2007
  • Revising my 2003 client calendar with 2007 dates so that I can print, trim, and deliver same to the gift shop that ordered 3
  • Beginning the first draft of the Stargate SG-1 and Silmarillion crossover fanfic that's been banging around in my head for months now (all that banging's giving me a headache)
  • Updating my business website
  • A zillion other things
Things I Ought Not Be Doing
  • Eating Girl Scout cookies
  • Reading fanfic
  • Blogging and checking email (again) (and again) (and again)
Things I Am Doing
  • Blogging
  • Checking email (again) (and again) (and again)
  • Searching out other fanfic
  • Eating Girl Scout cookies
You know, it's too bad that "Procrastinator" isn't a paying job. I'd be tops in the class, I think.


20:32 update
Finished the box of Girl Scout cookies
Found a form 2007 calendar online

2 comments:

Jade said...

See, you found a calendar while eating Girl Scout Cookies... you were multi-tasking!

Robin said...

Hey we shopped on line for dresses too.