Jun 16, 2006

A Different Meme For Me

Well, at least it was one I hadn't seen before - interesting too. Thanks, graymama!

I know – that I don't like broccoli
I believe – every child should have a regular chance to play
I fought – with my siblings
I am angered – that some people just don't play fair
I love – standing on a bluff watching the ocean waves sent baubles of water sparkling across the rocks and through the air
I need – music
I take – some solace in knowing my husband loves me
I hear – road construction equipment at 7 AM sharp for the last 2 weeks
I drink – lots of unsweetened herb tea and the occasional vodka gimlet
I hate – feeling unworthy
I use – my computer... incessantly
I want – to be perfect
I decided – that I will die in the house I'm living in
I like – my friends
I feel – tired
I wear – whatever's easily at hand when I get up
I left – being a real estate paralegal... joyfully
I do – adore Reese's peanut butter creations (eggs, pumpkins, trees, etc.)
I hope – to leave the world a more beautiful place than I found it
I dream – of having really good sex
I drive – with the sunroof open, the windows down, and the music blasting when I'm alone in the car
I listen – with my mind but more often with my heart
I type – about 75 wpm (even now) on an ergonomic keyboard
I think – too much
I need - to lose about 60 pounds
I wish – I had long legs and wore a size 8
I am - unsure of myself
I compensate – myself poorly
I regret
– not having yet saved the world
I care – a lot
I should – be a kinder person
I am not always - friendly
I said – I hate my life
I wonder –if I am fucking up my daughter royally
I changed – constantly
I cry – at coffee commercials
I am not – the outgoing sort
I lose – my cool when frustrated or overwhelmed
I leave – the spicy pepper thingies in Chinese food on my plate

Tag... you're all it...

3 comments:

Jade said...

:) I copied the meme and I'll be posting mine in the next couple days.

Are you really worried about fucking up your daughter? I think you are a wonderful mom!

graymama said...

Thanks for doing this!

Why do you feel unworthy? Unworthy of what?

Nice to know I am not the only one causing myself to go deaf jamming out in the car :-)

I would say that your daughter is very lucky to have you as a mama!

Jade said...

:) OK, I posted my meme.

And yeah... I totally agree with blasting the tunes - only I always forget to bring my CD's with me so I usually drive with one headphone in from my iPod, but I still sing at the top of my lungs.