Aug 1, 2006

Because I Got Tagged...

The 5 More Things Meme

Five snacks I enjoy:
crackers and port wine cheese spread
dried apricots
raw almonds
South Beach Meal Replacement Bars
chips and dip (but I only eat those at parties)

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
We Didn't Start the Fire, Billy Joel
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, Rockapella
Mr. Moran, The Mighty, Mighty Bosstones
Last Movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony (in German)
I've Never Been in Love Before, Guys & Dolls

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off my mortgage
Build a garage for my husband
Make large donations to Habitat for Humanity, Unicef, and Americares
Build up Katie's college fund and our retirement fund
Travel

Five bad habits:
Lack of self-control in eating
Waiting until all the bottles are dirty before I wash them
Waiting until I run out of underwear before I do laundry
Blogging when I should be working
Buying books

Five things I like doing:
Eating
Blogging
Buying & reading books
Singing
Getting new shoes

Five things I don't like doing:
Doing the money (writing bills, balancing the checkbook)
Cleaning
Dealing with dead things
Fixing The Blue Screen of Death
Exercise

Five things I would never wear again:
My wedding dress (I'd wear the veil again though)
Low-rise undies (they rub my c-section scar)
Horizontal stripes
The shoes from my sister's first wedding (OMG, I've never met a more uncomfortable pair!!
Toe socks

Five favorite toys:
Computer
Vibrator
My daughter's Mozart Cube
Piano (does that count?)
Cellphone

There ya go, LauraJ!

3 comments:

LJ said...

what a great list!!
what is it with all the panty talk anyway?? lol first graymama now you. are we going to start a panty revolution??!
do like me and if you run out of clean underwear go buy some more! HA!!
i just looked up that mozart cube, that looks like one great toy!!

graymama said...

Fixing The Blue Screen of Death?

I'll take any toe socks that you have. I LOVE them!!!

Thanks for listing your vibrator. I thought if I listed all my sex toys it would take up too much room, but it is nice to know I am not the only one who likes her toys :-P

LJ said...

I'm still too prudish to even mention that I own some. There I did it. Ha! now you know! Shhhh... don't tell anyone, please??