Sep 12, 2009

T-minus 3.5

Just in case anyone was wondering, screw-mount drawer locks are a bitch to put in. Two down, three to go. Not sure I'm going to make it on that one.

I was also supposed to pack The Suitcase today. Didn't get there.

Did get down to Ikea though to get the easel for Katie's birthday and made the lovely discovery that its price was knocked down from $25 to $15, allowing me to buy the paper roll holder thingie as well.

Made quiche yesterday - 3 of 'em. Two went in the freezer and we ate one (well, most of one... ok, well, John and Katie weren't enamored so *I* ate most of one and they picked at it) for dinner. I'd like to get a lasagne made and frozen too - I need to get those no-boil lasagne noodles first though.

Last night was rough. Katie wouldn't go down for screaming, got up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go down (again), and then got up at an ungodly hour and screamed some more. What was she screaming about, you ask? Get this. She was screaming because Evie was babbling at her. Of course, the more she screams, the more Evie ramps it up, thinking it's a game. Absofuckinglutely ridiculous. I also got up seven, yes seven, times to pee.

Oooh, and I got a package today! Fun!! I haven't opened it yet but I'm thrilled!!

Alrighty, I'm babbling and tomorrow is also a day. G'night all.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Ironic that Katie is screaming about Evie babbling. Veeery ironic.

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Isn't it, though? Miss I-start-talking-the-moment-I-awake-and-don't-stop-until-I-fall-asleep-and-sometimes-I-talk-in-my-sleep-too...