Aug 24, 2010

It's for real, darn it, go flippin' figure!

It was a day for music high notes today (pun fully intended).

I got my brand new personalized choral folder today (looooove the folks at UPS, they bring me all sorts of fun stuff).

I also got a sneak peek at my gorgeous new music bag (which the wonderfully talented and completely amazing h. at Marsbarn Designs made for me to replace my now outgrown one). Yes, I've been happy chair dancing today.

But, to top it off, I got, in the mail today, my CONCORA contract. Guess this means it's for real. Holy shit.

3 comments:

Harriet M. Welsch said...

Hooray! Sounds like a great day!

Brightdreamer said...

Now to get your lawyer to read the contract, redline any minute detail you have a quibble with, write up a more acceptable version on your own (complete with allowances for film rights), and send it back to them.

;-)

Hey, everyone gets a great day once in a while! Enjoy it!

h. said...

Whoo-hoo!

The bag went into the mail today, and is heading your way!