Jul 20, 2006

Dreaming My Life Away

Take a helping of Quantum Leap, a dash of Groundhog Day, and a sprinkle of Stargate SG-1 and you wind up with my dreams last night.

For much of the night, I dreamed I was trapped in time loop. As each loop ended and the next began, I'd jump into a new person/scenario. One thing, however, was consistent. Someone was trying to kill me. For hours, it went on. (It was one of those dreams where you wake up to pee and you go back to sleep and you're back in the dream.) All night, I ran from people trying to kill me.

Finally, about 7:00 a.m., people finally stopped trying to kill me and I got to a nice cozy dream featuring a very snuggly Richard Dean Anderson and the baby starts crying. And then screaming. Now, two things pop into my head here: 1) Where the hell is John
who is on baby duty until I get up at 7:30 and 2) why the hell did she have to cry during the happy dream and not when people were trying to off me??

Enquiring minds want to know!!

Enquiring minds also hope that RDA puts in a repeat appearance tonight but that all dream assassins go elsewhere. Please.

5 comments:

LJ said...

When I was younger I too loved RDA!! Oh I used to love MacGyver! Where do those times go??
Here's to hoping you had better dreams last night.

graymama said...

I think you can lay off the vodka now :-P

Here's hoping MacGyver got you out of your tough spots last night :-)

PeppyPilotGirl said...

No vodka, honest!! (Hmmm... Maybe that was the problem...)

Unfortunately, RDA didn't put in a repeat appearance but at least no one was trying to end my existence last night!

Jade said...

Just so long as you leave Micheal Shanks out of your dreams, we'll remain on speaking terms. Don't. Touch. My. Daniel. *grin*

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Hi Willow!

It's from the lyrics of Puff the Magic Dragon.

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/3192/Puffdragon.html

(There are two midis that play at the same time, turn off the first one - version 2 is a much more pleasant version.)

I'm not quite clear on whether I'm Jackie Paper or Puff - probably both!