Aug 28, 2007

Kicking To-Do List Butt!

  • MY WEBSITE IS UP-TO-DATE!
  • I got the cords and ribbons bought that I needed to finish 4 necklaces that have been sitting on my desk for 7-8 days now.
  • I finished the 4 necklaces.
  • MY WEBSITE IS UP-TO-DATE!
  • I finished my first assignment, just about, from my jewelry teacher.
  • I had a brainstorm about how to get all those damn invoice line-items into my database (get an intern from the high school)!
  • MY WEBSITE IS UP-TO-DATE!

ROTFLMAO. Ok, what I mean by that is that all the jewelry that's been photographed and priced is up. I have a bunch that needs to be priced once I get those damned invoice line-items into my database and then photo-ed and then put up. I also wanted to put some 'true' content on there - like descriptions of the main stones I use and what cane glass/sterling/etc. is. But, yeah, I'm a little pleased with myself. Of course, I got nothing done around the house and the living room/sunroom/dining room look like the toy bin, block bin, and stuffed animal bin exploded simultaneously and with great verve.

In other news, my new glasses are here!! They look like this in color 1015. I am very glad to have them; my eyes were getting wicked tired in my contacts. (The combination of myopia and astigmatism in my eyes means they can't get my prescription quite right in them, unfortunately.) These are easily the funkiest glasses I've ever had (yes, I know, but, honestly, I've really always had very boring glasses) and I really like the wide lenses.

Did I mention my website is up-to-date?

2 comments:

LJ said...

your website is up to date!
your website is up to date!
your website is up to date!

I'm just sharing in your enthusiam. Hooray!! everything you make is all just so beautiful!

Jade said...

Oohhh, nice glasses! I was just looking at our Disneyland photos and realizing that my sunglasses are HORRIBLY out of date.

Oh, and your website us updated! Way to kick that To-Do ass! :)