Jan 28, 2007

Still Working On It!

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions! I really was having a hard time even getting started brainstorming and you guys were a great help!

Ok, now, if I could have your opinions on these potential names below (they are all available as website names as of today)...

ornamentalone.com
aerialgrace.com
aerialspark.com
aerialsilver.com
flashinglikesilver.com ("my paddle's clean and bright, flashing like silver")
besilvered.com ("bewitched, bothered, and bewildered")
silvereverafter.com
silveryeverafter.com
mightaswelldance.com ("life may not be the party we'd hoped for but while we're here we might as well dance")
silveredair.com
thesilveredair.com
silveraerial.com
sungsilver.com
silversung.com
silveryhand.com
etherealsilver.com
onitaria.com (from the Iroquois word Onitariio, silvery waters, the same word that Ontario comes from -- I am from Ontario, NY originally)
silversylph.com

You're welcome to just riff on these as well! Thanks again so much!

P.S. I promise my next post will be about our new cat and NOT about jewelry!!

4 comments:

Jade said...

I'm partial to
Etherealsilver.com
and
silveryeverafter.com

I like the idea of etherealness because it's light feeling. The second evokes the feelings of happy fairy tales (and honestly, even as feminist as I can be, the idea of being swept off my feet and dripping in beautiful jewelery makes me smile)

Greta Adams said...

besilver is my vote

smileymamaT said...

My vote goes to eterealsilver, or besilvered. Having a hard time to choose between them. However, listen to your heart on this one. Which name is calling to you? Pick something that YOU love.
-T

Gina said...

Ontaria or AerialGrace