Nov 16, 2006

A Decision

I have been mulling doing one of those "21 day chall3nge" things. You know the type... or maybe you don't... well, anyway, it is a challenge where you push yourself to do something you wouldn't normally do for 21 days.

I have been tossing around the idea of forcing myself to write a poem a day and illustrate it with a picture taken that day. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't manage to get the picture uploaded every day, particularly given how difficult Blogger can be with uploading pics. Still, I'm thinking that forcing myself to write will be good therapy for losing the baby. I'm pretty sure it will help me both write more (duh) and work through the emotions running rampant.

So, I am announcing my 21 Day Challenge: Poetry (and photos when I can). The first one will be posted shortly.

3 comments:

LJ said...

What a wonderful idea. Wonderful healing vibes and love can flow through words and thoughts.

I'm going to take up your challenge as well. I will make a present a day for the next 21 days. I just finished present one today!!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading your peoms and looking at your photos

Anonymous said...

I never heard of the 21 day challenge - but I started something similar on my blog!

I lost my son (stillborn) on Oct 29th. After his funeral, I started a 20-day count down until I have to return to my "normal" life.

I look forward to reading your blog! (mine is www.borgar.com if you want to read it).

~Jennifer~